Sunday, April 20, 2014

Downtown Frederick Photography Session Jennifer Riley Photography

www.JenniferRileyPhotography.com
www.facebook.com/JenniferRileyPhotography

One of my favorite locations is good old Downtown Frederick.  The options are limitless and Frederick has so much character.  Couple that with a two gorgeous sisters with an equal amount of character (and a little sass) plus a stunning mom--well as you can see, it's a winning deal.


I got home and was going through all the images and noticed that V. was such a little diva that she never once smiled.  She was very interested in perfecting her poses.  I think she totally rocked it.



I have a hard-fast rule.  I will take a mama picture every time.  I know how hard it is to get pictures with your babies.  Someone special taught me this.






I am pretty sure V. was warning me that I was about to get hit by a car.  We were on Market Street at 7 pm and had about 5 seconds to pull this shot off:)


No comments:

Post a Comment