Sunday, January 11, 2015

Frederick MD Maternity Photographer Jennifer Riley Photography

When this lovely mama contacted for her maternity and newborn sessions me it was in the midst of my busy season and the fall colors were what everyone was craving in their photographs.  Leah had an amazing back story,  her wedding in Nebraska was in a blizzard, and she wanted her maternity photos to be in the snow as well.  I knew this was going to be the most amazing maternity session.


It was cold to be sure and I really didn't expect it to snow so it was around noon when I got a hold of Leah to see if she would be able to make it for sunset at Middletown Park.  It was chilly, and honestly I could barley manage to adjust the settings on my camera, not to mention the cold, coatless parents-to-be but as you can see they were amazingly gorgeous and rocked the shoot!









No comments:

Post a Comment