Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lifestyle Photography Session Frederick MD Jennifer Riley Photography Middletown MD

Frederick MD Newborn Photographer Jennifer Riley Photography
www.JenniferRileyPhotography.com
Jennifer@JenniferRileyPhotography.com

When I work with a family at a newborn photography session we get to know each other pretty well.  Sessions typically last three hours and the parents are entrusting me, a virtual stranger, to keep their precious newborn safe and comfortable, while capturing perfect pictures that they will cherish forever.  Well, 18 months ago I met Baby Violet when she was a newborn and immediately fell in love with her family. I photographed her every three months of her first year and became friends with her family along the way.










When her mother scheduled a lifestyle session in her amazingly gorgeous home, I was beyond excited.  Violet was a perfect model, while I captured her eating blueberries, coloring and reading her books and basically what ever she wanted to do, because, after all she is 1 1/2 and already has her own little agenda!  Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment