Wednesday, May 25, 2016

{Frederick MD Senor Photographer} Jennifer Riley Photography

Senior Photographer Frederick Maryland {Jennifer Riley Photography}
Mikelah was a trooper.  It was freezing for her senior photography session at Best Farm in Frederick, Maryland.  (I was wearing jeans and a sweater and was freezing!)  She was a perfect model.  It is a different experience photographing a senior.   I am usually working with unpredictable toddlers and newborn babies (don't get me wrong I love them).  It is just refreshing to have a gorgeous senior girl to pose.  We had a great time despite the cold and I had a great time getting to know her and her mom.  If you are interested in booking a session for you senior contact me here or send me an email at Jennifer@JenniferRileyPhotography.com







No comments:

Post a Comment