Sunday, March 24, 2013

Senior Portraits Middletown Maryland

I have always had this fear of my kids becoming teenagers, likely because I was a total hellion, but every once in a while I meet someone who gives me that little spark of hope that, maybe, just maybe teenagers and their parents can get along.  Danielle and her mom definitely impressed me with their friendship.

Anyhow, we met up and my car thermostat said it was 62, however it was not taking into account the incredible gusts of wind, and the temperature was rapidly dropping.  Poor Danielle was a trooper (especially in a strapless dress) and I think we got some great shots.  As you can tell she is a softball player, and she must be pretty darn good, because she got a full ride to University of Delaware. 

She was a blast to work with.  She just couldn't wait to get her softball gear on and get in the dirt.



Senior Portraits Middletowm MD

Senior Pictures Middletown Maryland


Senior Portraits Middletown Maryland
This one is my absolute favorite!

Senior Pictures Middletown MD

Senior Pictures Middletown Maryland

www.JenniferRileyPhotography.com
https://www.facebook.com/JenniferRileyPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment