Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Newborn Photo Session Middletown MD



I know this one is a little out-dated, but I thought that I would share it anyway.  As you may know, I am just starting out with newborn photography.  I needed a little practice so I posted on Facebook that I would do the first five newborn sessions for free.  I got a pretty good response, as you can imagine, as newborn photography is generally pretty expensive.

One of the mothers-to-be that responded was Leah.  We exchanged a few emails and she realized that we are neighbors.  She is basically two houses away from me.  She was very interested in also doing a maternity photo session so we set that up.  She would be 34 weeks at the time of the shoot.  Well, Baby Emily had other plans... she decided to arrive six weeks early!  Amazingly she was six pounds and very healthy.  Her proud parents walked her down to my house when she was just ten days old. She was a very cooperative little model, and we got some great newborn pictures!









https://www.facebook.com/JenniferRileyPhotography
www.JenniferRileyPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment