Thursday, September 12, 2013

Photographer Frederick MD Jennifer Riley Photography Middletown Family Photographer

This is my second time working with this family and I am always flattered when people are happy with Jennifer Riley Photography and ask me back again.  Two months age I photographed newborn baby K.



This time I was working with baby K.'s older brother.  I knew he was 14 and into basketball. but when I saw him I was shocked at the fact that he was 6' 1"!


We started off with his causal portrait shots in the beautiful Middletown Park.


I have a new rule...I insist on having a shot of mom in every photography session.  I know that moms typically don't like to be photographed, but I feel that is is so important.


We were all most excited to get some basketball photographs.




Phone: 301-788-0836
Jennifer Riley Photography
4613 Feldspar Road
Middletown MD 21769
Jennifer Riley Photography specializes in newborn photography, children's portraits and family photography and is located in Frederick MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment