Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Photographer Frederick MD "Watch Me Grow" Photography Session Jennifer Riley Photography Middletown Maryland

I first met Baby E. when I photographed her as a newborn.  I had just decided to see if I wanted to expand to be a newborn photographer.  She just may have been to one to persuade me to go in that direction.  I think I have yet to have a baby be such a perfect model.


Fast forward six months...  I decided to offer "Watch Me Grow" sessions.  Here she is at her second, of three sessions.  She is the sweetest baby.  


We had to get a photograph of Baby E. and her dog. Lucky.  The are totally best friends:)


Sweet baby, smiling for her pictures!


I have a now "policy" I require moms to let me take a photograph of them and their child.  I recently lost a dear friend and among many things it made me realize how important it is to have mommy and me photographs.  I scheduled a session for my family right away.  So often the moms are the ones taking the photographs, and between that, and the fact that moms have a tendency to be self-conscious, and self-critical (I am so guilty of all of this...) there are way too few pictures showing the mommy-baby love.   I feel like having a photography session is a little life insurance policy.  You may think that is being a little dramatic, but you just never know... Ok I'll hop off my soapbox now. Well, book a session.  They just grow up too fast.


Sweet baby E. was wiped out from her session and fell asleep on her sweet mommy:)  Love it.

Address: Jennifer Riley Photography
4613 Feldspar Road 
Middletown MD 21769
Phone: 301-788-0836

No comments:

Post a Comment