Monday, December 23, 2013

Baby V.'s "Watch Me Grow" Photography Session Jennifer Riley Photography Middletown MD

Jennifer Riley Photography Middletown MD Baby Photographer, Newborn Photography, "Watch Me Grow" Sessions

This family is certianly one of my favorites to photograph.  I first met Baby V. when she was just 12 days new, for her newborn photography session.  This was her three month "Watch Me Grow" session.



I am truly amazed at the calm and  quiet in a household, with 4 kids, 2 cats, a dog, birds, 2 fish and 4 hermit crabs!  I was super excited when I realized Baby V.'s three month birthday fell on Christmas Eve.  Her house is absolutely gorgeous and I was totally looking forward to seeing it decked out for Christmas!



Her older siblings all wanted to hold her and it was obvious how much they enjoy their baby sister.




It was the dreariest day, but we had so good light in her beautiful nursery.  I firmly believe that there is nothing sweeter than a baby in a basket:)


If you follow my blog you know I require a picture of mom and baby.  Dad was at the session too so I was able to capture this sweet moment.



Website: www.jenniferrileyphotography.com
Email: Jennifer@JenniferRileyPhotography.com
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferrileyphotographymiddletownmd/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/JenniferRileyPhotography
Jennifer Riley Photography
4613 Feldspar Road
Middletown MD 21769

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!! I hope I win a mini session... I love our family portraits and would love to have some with Lucy!

    ReplyDelete