Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Photographer Middletown MD Jennifer Riley Photography

Jennifer Riley Photography Middletown, MD
Newborn Photography, Family Photographs, Children's Portraits, Maternity Photography

So after about a month of indecision, I finally purchased my dream camera.  I wasn't totally sure how life-changing it would be until it arrived.  I waited all day for the UPS man to come and when he did I was almost having a panic attack.  My heart was pounding and I was shaking as I opened the package.  I was totally afraid to even try it.  I think I was less freaked out, when I held my first baby for the first time.

Oh, and when it arrived my boys were in the tub.  That is where they stayed as I was having my panic attack.  It was the dreariest day ever, so not the greatest for trying out the new camera.  I let the boys know that they could watch TV until Daddy came home, so watch they did, naked except for underwear/diaper.


I had a photography session scheduled the next day, so I had to decide if I was going to be prepared to use the new camera...  I was madly reading my manual and trying to snap pictures of the boys, who only wanted to stare at the TV.



I did end up using my camera the nest day on my shoot.  I can't show much because they are surprise pictures for a Christmas card.  You totally couldn't go wrong with these gorgeous sisters.  Despite the fact that it was windy and freezing temperatures they were amazingly photogenic.   

Today we had a snow day.  Basically our third one in a row.  I am getting a little stir crazy, as are the boys, but what else are you gonna do but go play in the snow!









1 comment: