Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Newborn Photographs of Baby Barbara Jean Frederick MD



You may remember this mama-to-be that I photographed a while back.  Well, she gave birth to sweet little Barbara Jean, and I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to photographer her, at two weeks old.


This was my first on-location newborn photography session.  Barbara was a cute little peanut.  Although she wasn't a big fan of nudie shots we managed to get a few.



I am always so impressed with how relaxed these new mothers are.  I am pretty sure I looked like a disaster, and was a nervous wreck when Cooper was this young.  Barbara's mom was calm, and was totally loving mommy-hood.  Barbara couldn't keep her eyes off of her. 


Check out this video with the full collection of photos we got of Barbara Jean:)

No comments:

Post a Comment