Monday, April 8, 2013

Family Zoo Trip

Well It is rare that I get to take non-work photos.  I am always wishing I could, but with Cooper and Cass being super "active" children it is just to much of a challenge to navigate watching them and focusing on taking photographs.   We really don't get out much because being 14 months apart and being so young they have almost no self-control and sometimes it's just easier to stay close to home, plus we are cheap.  I am great at finding free activities, which is crucial with two kids and a tight budget.

Cooper was really into the map... It's a Dora thing.
Anyway, my mom offered to take us to the Zoo and I was so excited.  The weather was amazing and it ended up that my sister and nephew were able to come too.  With all that help I was actually able to take some pictures:)  We had a lovely picnic and I thought we would have worn the boys out, but somehow they still had energy to play outside when we got home even though Brent and I were exhausted!



Sweet Baby Cass.  He's not much for smiling in pictures though...

My sweet babies:)

The best baby chaser in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment