Friday, April 19, 2013

Multitasking-- Daycare /Photographer Frederick MD




Well besides being a part-time photographer, I am also a daycare provider (and a grad student, and mother of two wild boys).  Well, G, pictured above, has been coming to my daycare for over a year now.  She has really become a part of our family... she yells at my husband every morning, "You need to take out the trash!" and she and Cooper will readily say she's his BFF.

G has more energy and personality than you could imagine possible, and as you can tell she is hella photogenic.  I think that 3 year old girls are the most fun to photograph, since they can follow some directions and love the attention.


If you ask G what she would wish for, she will answer "worms".  Not sure what that is all about, but she does love worms.  She dug in the dirt forever and all she found was this tiny one, but she wanted me to take his picture.  

All day today I wanted to take the kids out to get a picture in front of these beautiful cherry blossoms...then my neighbor parked his truck and trailer in front of them:(  This was the best I could get.


www.JenniferRileyPhotogrpahy.com
www.Facebook.com/JenniferRileyPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment